Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


The boys had so much fun dressing up. This year they decided on pirates although Camron told me a couple days before that he wanted to be a witch. So I was really nervous that he was going to get upset when it was time to get ready but he didn't. I think he just really likes to dress up in costumes. Landin got sick yesterday and I thought that we wouldn't be able to do Halloween this year but luckily he was able to get on antibiotics so everything worked out OK.
They had a lot of fun and got lots of candy. When we got home they weren't even interested in the candy all they cared about was the toys that they got except for Chase he kept on pulling out candy and bringing it to me so I could open it for him.

2 comments:

House of Howells said...

They are all so cute! I'm glad you were able to take them out. Ours went well, they got tons of candy and tons of little toys also. Some lady gave abby a witch doll, and for the rest of the night she hugged it and called it her little dolly, she loved it!

Wild Rasmussen said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog and I'm so happy nfor you that you are having a GIRL!!!!!