We left to go to the hospital at 7:00 this morning so I could be induced. I was really nervous about it because I've always gone into labor by myself and I hate sitting in the uncomfortable hospital beds while having hard contractions. I've always preferred to walk around. But thankfully this labor was really easy for me. I couldn't even hardly feel the contractions until the doctor broke my water which was at around 1:00 pm. I had them give me an epidural and she was born at 3:15. By far my easiest labor and the after pain was very light also.
She
weighed 8.25 lbs. and was 21 3/4 inches long. I was expecting her to be a little baby since she was a girl but she ended up being our biggest instead.

Grandpa and Grandma Johnston holding Peyton.

Landin and
Camron were so excited to see her.
Landin kept asking grandma Moses if she would call and see if I had the baby yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment