Sunday, July 12, 2009
Landin's Prayers
I've been meaning to write this for a long time it's just something that I wanted to remember. Last summer Landin started praying every night that I would get pregnant and that it would be a girl. He would always say mommy really wants a girl. It was the sweetest thing ever. When I got pregnant we didn't tell them until we felt that I wouldn't have another miscarriage. So he probably prayed about this for almost four months. And then when we found out it was a girl and we told him he was so excited, he started praying that his baby sister would have red hair just like him. I remember thinking well she better have red hair or he is going to be really disappointed. The crazy thing is we got a girl with red curly hair just like Landin's. So now we always tell Landin thank you for our little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
That is so sweet, I knew about the girl part but not the hair. It made my eyes water when I read it. Well see how he feels when he is a teenager and she is a pesky little kid :)
That is so awsome! He'll always love his baby sister!!!
Post a Comment