Peyton is already six months old and she fits into 12m and 18m clothes. She just had her doctors appointment and she weighs 17lbs 11.7 ounces and she is 25 3/4 inches long. The boys just love her, but I still have to watch Chase really close around her. The other day he put a pillow on her, from about her waist down, and got up on the arm of the couch and tried to jump on top of her. Luckily I saw him and was able to catch him on the way down. He just doesn't understand that she is to little to play rough.


This is one of those pictures where the parents think it's adorable and other people don't really think so. But I love this picture because she reminds me of Landin in it. When Landin was a baby he would sniff out his nose. Well that is what Peyton is doing in this picture it makes us laugh when she does it.
1 comment:
That last pic of Peyton is the cutest thing! How fun that you got it on camera!!
ps. I love the songs that you have on your blog. Jason Mraz.. if it kills me, is my favorite song right now. :) And Coldplay is my all time favorite... we have similar taste in music!
Post a Comment