Landin did call grandpa Johnston and asked him if he could keep it at there house but grandma told him no also.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tarantula
Brett and Landin found this in the backyard and caught it. They wanted to keep it and buy a cage for it but I told them NO. I probably would have let them if it wasn't for Chase and Camron. I could totally see one of them letting this thing out in my house. I hate spiders and I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing this thing was crawling around my house somewhere. So he finally gave up and decided to let it go.

Landin did call grandpa Johnston and asked him if he could keep it at there house but grandma told him no also.
Landin did call grandpa Johnston and asked him if he could keep it at there house but grandma told him no also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment