Friday, November 6, 2009
Ham and Cheese
Everyday for Landin's lunch he wants peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the other day he came home from school and told me that he wanted something different in his lunch. So I asked him what he wanted and he said that he wanted a ham and cheese sandwich with ketchup on it. So I told him that I would get some next time I went to the store. Today I made his sandwich and when he got home from school I asked him if he liked it. He told me that it was gooooood, followed by, but on Monday could you make me something different like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So than I asked him if he really liked the sandwich and he said no not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's hillarious! What a cutie!
Oh how cute, that made me laugh. What a sweet boy he didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Post a Comment