Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Food

I was feeding Peyton and whenever I feed her baby food Chase always wants to eat a jar also. So I gave him a jar and Landin asked me to go help him in his bedroom. When I got back I found Chase eating Peyton's food and he put his jar on the table where I left hers. He didn't like his food so he switched her, which she didn't like it either so I ended up throwing it away.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Confession: I use to love the green bean baby food. I still like the odd smell! :)

Your kiddos are so darling, Amanda! Hope your family is doing fantastic!

Jeni said...

BTW, I didn't realize that you haed a photogreaphy site! I love your pics!

Amanda Johnston said...

Thank you!!!

I like the smell of some of the baby foods too. But some of them are just horrible tasting. It's now wonder why some children turn out to be picky eaters.