Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camron's 1st day of Preschool

About a week before preschool was going to start Camron's teacher called us and told us that she wasn't going to be able to teach this year. So of course I started to stress out about it considering it was late and most preschools were already going to be full. I started calling around to a bunch of preschool and calling friends to get phone numbers of some schools they knew. But I wasn't having any luck. We kept praying that we would figure something out. Finally I got a return phone call from a preschool and she happened to have one opening left. We were so excited especially since this school was my first choice. The only bad part about it is I have to drive to Bloomfield but at least he got in. He had a great first day in fact he told his Grandma that it was a perfect day. And he really likes his new teacher.

No comments: