
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Strep
Last Wednesday I noticed that Chase' finger was swollen. So I just kept watching it to make sure it was ok and I thought that it would get better on its own. But it didn't it just kept getting worse. So on Monday I took him to the doctors and they did a culture on it. She gave me a prescription for some ointment and told me to just have him play in water to soak it. Well the next day she called me and told me he had group A strep on his finger and that he would have to be on antibiotics to clear it up. The weirdest part of this story was that last Friday I had to take Brett to the doctors because he thought he had strep throat which he did. So we were like where in the world did you get strep from, well now we know. Crazy I didn't even know that you could get strep on your finger. Funny story, although Brett doesn't think it's that funny.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You can get strep somewhere other than your throat?!? That looks painful! I guess it is better to have a painful finger than a sick entire body! Hope the strep bug stops here for your family!
I never knew that either! Strange!
Wow, that's gross, I can't believe brett was sucking on that! You've got one messed up husband :)
Oh no! I hope it's better!!
Post a Comment