Friday, August 14, 2009

Landin's first day of 1st grade

Landin started first grade today and he was so excited. Brett is on graves right now so he was sleeping and when I went to drop Landin off I didn't want to get all the kids out of the car so he kept on telling me that's OK I know where to go. But of course I felt so guilty and I didn't want him to be scared or anything go wrong so I just kept asking and finally he just looked at me and said, "MOM I know where to go." He ended up making it there fine and had a great first day. He loved being able to see all his old friends and of course make new ones.

My baby's growing up way to fast!

1 comment:

House of Howells said...

what a cutie! I can't believe he is going to be 7 this year. Aron and I were talking and we really would like and are hoping to be able to come down next year for his baptism!