Sunday, August 2, 2009
Caroline
I loved the Night Mare before Christmas, which most people hated it but I'm weird, so Brett rented Caroline for me and the kids to watch. And we didn't think about watching it to make sure that it wasn't scary or anything. So when we started it the very beginning was a little weird and kind of creepy for a little kid. Camron was watching it and all of a sudden he said, "Someone needs to cover my eyes." Brett and I just started laughing. We thought that was really cute. But if you are going to watch this movie I would definitely watch it without your kids first and see if you think they should watch it. It was a good movie but I could see it giving a small child nightmares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ha! Camron's too funny. That one did look scary.
I really like the Nightmare before Christmas too.
Good to know, I almost rented that one for them
Post a Comment